We are aware that you place your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we let you know what data we collect when you use our website, why we collect this data and how we improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Giethoorn bootje huren complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we will in any case:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to want to point this out to you and to respect them.
As Giethoorn bootje huren, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our Privacy Statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details at the bottom of this document.
Processing of personal data of Customers or suppliers
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by Giethoorn bootje huren for the following purpose(s):
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication about the assignment and/or invitations;
- Executing or issuing an assignment.
The basis for this personal data is:
- The agreed assignment;
For the above purpose(s), Giethoorn boat rental may request the following personal data from you:
- Address details;
- Place of residence;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
Your personal data will be stored by Giethoorn bootje huren for the above-mentioned processing (s) for the period:
- During the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Processing of personal data of prospects, stakeholder/lobby contacts and/or interested parties
Personal data of prospects, stakeholder/lobby contacts and/or interested parties are processed by Giethoorn for the following purpose(s):
- Provision of information in the form of newsletters and/or targeted contacts.
The basis for this personal data is:
- Verbal permission, issuing a business card and/or via link on LinkedIn;
- During the period that one is seen as a prospect, stakeholder/lobby contacts and/or interested party.
Provision to third parties
We can provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet;
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Taking care of newsletters and invitations.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. With these parties (processors) we of course make the necessary agreements to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the data provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) if written permission has been given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
Giethoorn bootje huren does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
- We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can take note of your data on behalf of Giethoorn bootje can take note of its confidentiality.
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymize and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of a permission given by you, you always have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we cannot find a solution together with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
Contact details of Giethoorn bootje huren
Kerkweg 35 Giethoorn
Phone: +31633399923 06-33399923